Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)Got some questions? Check out this FAQ first or simply reach out to us. We're here for you!
About GAMERS ACADEMY
- We are a team of creators, (pro) gamers, techies and have a clear mission: to make every gamer better as fast as possible! We have a 1,000,000+ community and look forward to the future with you! Game On.
- The Skillgame is an interactive training game in the style of Guitar Hero, which you can play with your Playstation controller on your cell phone or laptop. The focus is on all skill moves that are available in FIFA. With the Skillgame you will learn the most effective skill moves in no time. The Skillgame is included for free in each of our packages.
- The Skillbook was our first training tool. You can still find detailed content in our club. The Skillbook is included free of charge in each of our packages.
- Already with the purchase of the starter package you get access to our Discord server. There is a lively exchange between the community. Our Discord server is a place where everything revolves around FIFA. You also have the possibility to interact with staff members to get quick answers to your questions. Trading tips, news, leaks and much more can be found in the different channels. The GA Discord server is the place that makes the FIFA heart beat faster.
- Sure! We love to see the highlights of our community: You can send us spectacular goals and plays via Insta-DM (@gamersacademy) or simply tag us in your IG story or post.
- At the moment, we only offer content about EA SPORTS FIFA. We are already working on other games and hope to tell you more about them soon. Stay tuned!
About our coaching
- You have several options to participate in our 1on1 Coaching. The Legends Plan includes four 1on1 Coachings per month and the Pro Plan includes one. You can easily enroll in the 1on1 sessions via our event portal. You also have the opportunity to book 1on1 Coachings for a price of €29,95 per coaching. You are free to choose the date and coach. The booking is done via our website under BOOK COACHING or via the DASHBOARD.
- Of course, each of our coaches brings in his individual coaching style. Generally, after a short introduction and team analysis, you will go directly into your first game, where you will be coached in real-time by our pros. That way you get direct feedback during your game. Usually, after the first game, a debriefing follows before you go into a second game with live coaching.
- During your coaching, you communicate with your coach via Zoom. You do not necessarily need a Zoom account to join the coaching session. As a PlayStation player, you simply share your screen with the help of the Share Play function. This way, our coach sees exactly what you are seeing on your monitor. As an Xbox player, you can either stream your gameplay via Twitch or bring a recorded game which will be analyzed together with your coach. Alternatively, as an Xbox player you can share your gameplay via capture card and OBS.
- Unlimited Group Coaching sessions are included in each of our packages. You can easily enroll in your favorite Group Coaching through our Event Portal. The enrollment in Group Coaching is done via our website under BOOK COACHING or via the DASHBOARD.
- In Group Coachings our coaches talk about different FIFA topics: Offensive, defensive, tactics & instructions or the topics of the current meta across all skill levels. You also have the opportunity to ask your questions directly to your coach.
- The coaching sessions take place via Zoom. You do not need a Zoom account to join the coaching session. Unlike 1on1 Coaching, you don't have to be in front of your console. Group Coachings are limited to 10 participants.
- As a Pro and Legend user you can request unlimited video analyses per month. As a member of the Starter-Plan you have the possibility to get a gameplay analysis for €24,95. Just send us a message if you want to book your individual GAMEPLAY ANALYSIS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- On PlayStation, you can easily record your gameplay using the Share Play function. After your match, make sure to press the Share Play button and save your clip to the gallery by pressing the square button. You can define the length of clips to be recorded in the settings. With an USB stick you can easily upload your gameplay to your laptop and send it to us using a tool provided by us. Your clip must not be longer than 15mins and it has to be a defeat from your last Weekend League.
- After you sent us your clip, one of our coaches will start analyzing it with the help of audiovisual analysis software. On working days, we will send your gameplay analysis back to you by e-mail within 48 hours. You will receive a download link to your video.
- In your confirmation email you will find a link at the very bottom where you can cancel your booking with one click.
- Up until 2 hours before your coaching begins, you have the opportunity to cancel. In case you do not attend your session on time, the cost for your coaching will have to be charged. We know exactly how annoying it is to have connection struggle, however, our coaches are charged per coaching. Therefore, we have to debit “no-shows”. Thank you for your understanding.