So the conclusion of the SBC is not really worth it. However, if you really want to secure PL POTM Bruno Fernandes, you’ll have to trade in a whopping five teams with high requirements. At least: For every completed SBC you get a FIFA 21 card pack back.
Tip: Wait with the completion of the SBC until the FUT 21 TOTY is available. This provides a crash on the transfer market every year, which should significantly reduce the cost of the Squad Building Challenge. The TOTY will likely be released on December 25, 2020.
You’ll have to give up the following teams for POTM Bruno Fernandes:
- Team with a player from Portugal (85 OVR, minimum 80 chemistry)
- Team with a player from Manchester United (86 OVR, at least 75 chemistry)
- Team with a player from the Premier League (86 OVR, at least 70 chemistry)
- Team with a TOTW player (87 OVR, at least 50 chemistry)
- Squad with a total score of 88 (at least 50 chemistry)
So we definitely can’t recommend completing the Squad Building Challenge. However, if you still want to secure the map, you have until January 11, 2021 to do so. You can find the cheapest SC solution at our colleagues from EarlyGame